This is really simple, quick and scrumptious!
Serves as many as you can share about 24 with.
- 125 grams grated Parmesan Reggiano
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas 4
- To make a couple of dozen, take the grated Parmesan and mix with a pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- Brush a non-stick baking tray (or you can use kitchen foil) with olive oil.
- Make 24 little mounds of the mixture, not too close to each other or they’ll all become one.
- Cook in oven for 7 or 8 minutes until golden brown.
- The little heaps will have turned into little biscuits. Remove them from the tray immediately, using a pallet knife, and place on a cake rack to cool.
- For a pretty curled effect, place over a rolling pin or some other such shaped object.