- 300 g green lentils, cooked
- 6 Piquillo peppers, sliced (or yellow peppers)
- ½ a red onion finely diced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- handful of mixed garden herbs (mint, chives, parsley, chervil)
- 16 to 20 anchovy fillets
- Mix lentils, peppers, onion and capers in a bowl.
- Add the oil and vinegar.
- Season, bearing in mind the anchovies are salty.
- Mix in the fresh herbs
- Decorate with anchovy fillets.